e-Jewelry Software (ERP) | Version 11.0 (2018)
Built on the Microsoft Dynamics NAV Platform for Jewelry Manufacturers & Wholesalers.
Built on Microsoft Dynamics NAV, e-Jewelry Software is the most technologically advanced Microsoft based jewelry business management solution available in the market today. The Certified for Microsoft Dynamics (CfMD) Logo you see above represents Microsoft based software solutions that have met the highest standards set by Microsoft, telling decision makers that e-Jewelry was developed by a Microsoft certified Software Vendor.
Microsoft Dynamics NAV | Version 11.0 (2018)
The complete global ERP solution for your growing business.
Microsoft Dynamics NAV (Formerly Navision) is the number one mid-range Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) software in the world. As of 2016, Microsoft Dynamics NAV has clocked in over 100,000 installations (over 2 million users) in 43 official localizations and supported by a global network of over 3,400 Microsoft partners.
Microsoft Dynamics NAV is multi-language, multi-currency business management solution that helps small and mid-size companies worldwide manage their accounting and finances, supply chain, and operations.
Start with what you need now, and easily adapt as your business needs change. In the Microsoft cloud or on your servers—the choice is yours.
Microsoft Dynamics NAV Roadmap
Technology that is here to stay
When you buy a Microsoft product, you are actually buying a product that will be serving you for a long time to come. Unlike other fly by night software solutions, Dynamics NAV roadmap (See diagram below) clearly outlines the future of this platform as a bridge to technology that is here to stay.
As a partner, Business Computing follows Microsoft's Statement of Direction for Microsoft Dynamics NAV. As Microsoft adds new features, e-Jewelry is also constantly being upgraded with new features that are passed on to all customers when they install the latest versions.
Software As We Know It, Is Moving Into the Cloud... And No One Can Stop It. Are You Ready?
If you get a Microsoft Solution today, you are in luck. In the future (if you want to), you will be able to switch into the cloud with a click of a mouse!
Changes are coming to Microsoft ERP and CRM systems. Microsoft will be introducing a new system that will bring together Microsoft Dynamics NAV and Microsoft Dynamics 365.
With these changes, Microsoft Dynamics NAV is being replaced by a new version of Microsoft Dynamics 365, which up to two days ago was code named 'Tenerife.' On March 12, 2018, Microsoft released the official name - Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central with official release date of April 2nd, 2018. This new version will bring together the capabilities of Microsoft Dynamics NAV and the current Dynamics 365, making one powerhouse system that will be an SMB focused ERP (enterprise resource planning) app. This is very exciting news! Call us for details.
Microsoft Dynamics NAV Capability Guide
Microsoft Dynamics NAV Licensing Guide
Microsoft Dynamics NAV Frequently Asked Questions
*Pricing Structure & Licensing For Microsoft Dynamics NAV
Install on the cloud as Software-as-a-Service (SaaS) or purchase and own the software with the In-House Installation Package:
e-Jewelry Software which is built on Microsoft Dynamics NAV platform, is now being offered as a self-service and on demand to jewelers as Software-as-a-Service, also known as (SaaS), with a monthly subscription plan. In addition to that offering, e-Jewelry Software is also available as an In-House Server Installation Package for those customers who would rather not have their data in the cloud and still prefer to have everything run from an in-house server.
Cloud Subscription On Microsoft Azure Platform
Microsoft Dynamics NAV (MONTHLY LEASING OPTION PER USER)
Full User: *$35.00
Limited User: *$5.00
In-House Starter Pack
Microsoft Dynamics NAV 2017 (PURCHASING OPTION PER USER)
Full User: *$3,000.00
Limited User: *$600.00
Two Options for You
Request a Detailed Product Information Or...
*All fields must be completed with valid information | March 21, 2018 | 16:46 PDT
Request a Call Back Right Now!
*U. S. & Canada Only | March 21, 2018 | 16:46 PDT
Product Features & Specifications
- Integration includes but is not limited to:
- Customer Relationship Management (CRM) Integration
- Point of Sale Integration
- Mobile & Device Integration
- Payroll Integration
- Business Intelligence (BI) Integration
- Jet Reports Integration
- EDI Integration
- E-commerce Integration
- FedEx & UPS Integration
- RFID Integration
- Bar Coding & Label Printing Integration
- Product: Microsoft Dynamics NAV
- Type: Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP)
- Developer: Microsoft Corporation
- Stable Release: Version 11.0 (2018)
- Development Status: Active
- Platform: x64/x86
- License: MS-EULA
- Compliance: Compliant with IAS/IFRS
- Language: C/AL(Client/server App. Language), .NET as of NAV 2009
- OS: Windows Server 2008/12 (Application server), Win 7 & later (Clients)
- Architecture: Database & Application Servers, Client(s) User Interface
- Licensing Model: Perpetual (In-house) & Subscription (Cloud-Based)
Business automation is a complex matter that will affect your business operation for the next ten years. With all costs considered, including the amortized cost of your employee’s time over five years, an implementation project can cost from $15,000 to $2 million and up. Considering the size of the investment, it is amazing how many businesses never take the time to ensure they are making the right decision. Some businesses will always focus on cost no matter what. When comparing prices between ERP vendors, you must be certain to compare “apples with apples”. There are large gray areas in proposals that make direct comparisons difficult.
|1. Level of support provided by dealer:||Over 3,000 support partners worldwide, Support from any Microsoft certified technician||Yes||No|
|2. Developer's track record of performance:||With over 100,000 implementations worldwide (over 2 million users) in over 142 countries||Yes||No|
|3. Ability to fit business:||Highly customizable to fit specific needs, Access to "Source Code," an "open" database||Yes||No|
|4. Growth potential:||Endless possibilities to accommodate growing pains, Clear Road Map for future releases, upgrades||Yes||No|
|5. Competitive pricing and substantial R&D investment:||Microsoft invested over $1 billion in Microsoft Dynamics, Highest Return on Investment (ROI)||Yes||No|
|6. Quality of documentation:||Easy to use Microsoft technical documentation, Unlimited training materials & resources on-line||Yes||No|
|7. Functionality & seamless integration:||Built-in Financial Package, Role center for each employee, Help functionality, Office 365 Integration.||Yes||No|
|8. Ease of use:||Drill Down Menus, Analytics capability, Quick Search, Easily accessible icons on top, Role-Tailored.||Yes||No|
|9. Ease of implementation:||Simplified implementation methodology to get customer up & running on-premises or in the cloud.||Yes||No|
|10. Ability to work with existing hardware:||Eliminates the need to purchase new compatible hardware||Yes||No|
- Supported Operating System & Hardware Resources
- Windows 10 Pro, Enterprise, or Education (32-bit and 64-bit editions)
- Windows 8.1 Professional or Enterprise (32-bit and 64-bit editions)
- Windows Server 2016 Standard, Essentials, or Datacenter
- Windows Server 2012 R2 Standard or Essentials (64-bit edition)
- Hard disk space: 200 MB.
- Memory: 1 GB For Reports
- Microsoft Report Viewer 2015 to run reports that use RDLC report layouts
- SQL Server Report Builder 3.0 for Microsoft SQL Server 2014 or
- Microsoft SQL Server 2012 SP1
- Microsoft Word 2013 or later to edit the layouts Additional Software
- Microsoft .NET Framework 4.5.2. · Microsoft Report Viewer2015
- Why Purchase a Microsoft ERP System?
- Microsoft Dynamics ERP has offered proven solutions for customers like you for more than 25 years, delivering capabilities that fit the way you work-so you won't have to change the way you do business.
- Deploy on-premises, in the cloud, or in a hybrid approach-whatever makes the most sense for you.
- Integrate your vital line-of-business applications quickly and easily, and enjoy the freedom to choose among a wide range of third-party
software that runs on the Microsoft technology platform.
- Get more value out of the other Microsoft products you already use because Microsoft Dynamics ERP solutions work like and with them.
- Manage ERP cost predictability through cloud-based deployment options, user-based licensing, and by working with Microsoft partners who offer fixed-scope deployments and ongoing local service after the sale.
- Microsoft financial stability, clear technology vision, documented product roadmaps, deep global experience with companies of all sizes in a broad range of industries, and our strong post-sale support programs allow you to plan your own technology future with insight and confidence.
- Finally, we can also point with pride to thousands of real-life customers around the word who are turning their business vision into reality with help from Microsoft Dynamics ERP solutions.
About Business Computing
Microsoft Partner | Silver Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) | See Microsoft PinPoint
Nestled in the city of Pasadena along the foothills, about 15 minutes north of Los Angeles in the beautiful Southern California, BCI has been providing (for over 20 years now), a full range of IT services such as consulting, systems design, analysis, development, installation, implementation, training & support to the jewelry industry. Over 100,000 businesses from different industries worldwide uses plain or specially designed versions of Microsoft Dynamics NAV.
Latest News | Press Releases
March 21, 2018 | 16:46 PDT
Top Jewelry Clients
Some of the most successful jewelry companies in North America and the world are using e-Jewelry Software from Microsoft Dynamics NAV. These companies are successful because e-Jewelry gives them (among many other functionalities), accurate information and instant reports right at their fingertips, increasing efficiency to almost 100%.
We have been using e-Jewelry Software for almost 8 years now, we love it! Business Computing support is great....