Current Microsoft Discounts & Promotions
New FY16H2 "Give Me 5+" - New Customer Promotion - January 2016!
Microsoft is pleased to announce the following promotion to help you make purchasing decisions before it's too late. The FY16H2 Give Me 5 promotion is being marketed in two different "flavors":
- "Give Me 5 Starter" – Purchase the starter pack (3 licenses for $5,000) plus 2 Full Users at a 30% discount. Also, if contained in the same order, customers can only receive a 10% discount on Full Users beyond the 2 required.
- "Give Me 5 + Extended – Also, For customers looking for the entire functionality set available in the product - Purchase the Starter Pack plus Extended Pack and get the Extended Pack (worth $10,000), when ordered at the same time, to be licensed at 24% discount.
Now is the time to take control of your finances, gain new insights into your data, set up basic warehouse and order management, and manage your customers and vendors more efficiently.
Credit For Your Old Software
Contact us today to learn more about the offer and how Microsoft Dynamics NAV can help your business grow. But hurry because the special pricing expires soon!
- Get up to *full credit for your OLD software if you switch...
- Please call 626-389-1507 or e-mail us To See Whether Your Software Package/Company Qualifies For A Credit.
- Microsoft Dynamics™ NAV
- e-Jewelry Software
- Electronic Data Interchange (EDI)
- RFID Software
- Jet Reports
- Business Snapshot Plus
- BarTender Barcode Software
- IPad/Tablet PC/Mobile Integration
- E-Commerce Integration
- Artifex Commission Granule
- Cleo Lexicom Software
- Zetadocs Document Management
- Microsoft Office 365
- Red Tail (EDI) Solutions
- Microsoft Dynamics CRM
Brochures & Resources
The Microsoft Advantage
Microsoft Dynamics ERP has offered proven solutions for customers like you for more than 25 years, delivering capabilities that fit the way you work-so you won't have to change the way you do business.
Microsoft solutions offer you flexible options to deploy on-premises, in the cloud, or in a hybrid approach-whatever makes the most sense for you. Your hands are no longer tied to whatever your IT vendor is pressuring you to do with your own software!
Integrate your vital line-of-business applications quickly and easily, and enjoy the freedom to choose among a wide range of third-party software that runs on the Microsoft technology platform.
Get more value out of the other Microsoft products you already use because Microsoft Dynamics ERP solutions work like and with them.
Manage ERP cost predictability through cloud-based deployment options, user-based licensing, and by working with Microsoft partners who offer fixed-scope deployments and ongoing local service after the sale.
Microsoft financial stability, clear technology vision, documented product roadmaps, deep global experience with companies of all sizes in a broad range of industries, and our strong post-sale support programs allow you to plan your own technology future with insight and confidence.
Finally, we can also point with pride to thousands of real-life customers around the word who are turning their business vision into reality with help from Microsoft Dynamics ERP solutions.