Business Computing Website (bcinc.net) General Terms and Conditions
These Business Computing Website (bcinc.net) General Terms And Conditions (these “Terms” or these “Website General Terms And Conditions”) contained herein on this webpage, shall govern your use of this website, including all pages within this website (collectively referred to herein below as this “Website”). These Terms apply in full force and effect to your use of this Website and by using this Website, you expressly accept all terms and conditions contained herein in full. You must not use this Website, if you have any objection to any of these Website Standard Terms And Conditions.
This Website is not for use by any minors (defined as those who are not at least 18 years of age), and you must not use this Website if you a minor. In addition to that, you must not use the contact form at Business Computing Technical Support Page or Business Computing Contacts Page to contact Business Computing if you are NOT an existing customer or a prospect seeking specific information about Microsoft Dynamics NAV e-Jewelry Software for purchasing purposes only. Business Computing is not responsible for anti-spam measures in place against all Non-Existing Customers or non-prospects as described above who check the Existing Customer's Box or submit bogus information at the contact form for prospects as described above in violation of these Website General Terms And Conditions. (See also the "Limitation of Liability" section below).
Intellectual Property Rights
Other than content you own, which you may have opted to include on this Website, under these Terms, Business Computing and/or its licensors own all rights to the intellectual property and material contained in this Website, and all such rights are reserved. You are granted a limited license only, subject to the restrictions provided in these Terms, for purposes of viewing the material contained on this Website.
You are expressly and emphatically restricted from all of the following:
1. Publishing any Website material in any media;
2. Selling, sublicensing and/or otherwise commercializing any Website material;
3. Publicly performing and/or showing any Website material;
4. Using this Website in any way that is, or may be, damaging to this Website;
5. Using this Website in any way that impacts user access to this Website;
6. Using this Website contrary to applicable laws and regulations, or in a way that causes, or may cause, harm to the Website, or to any person or business entity;
7. Engaging in any data mining, data harvesting, data extracting or any other similar activity in relation to this Website, or while using this Website;
8. Using this Website to engage in any advertising or marketing;
Certain areas of this Website are restricted from access by you and Business Computing may further restrict access by you to any areas of this Website, at any time, in its sole and absolute discretion. Any user ID and password you may have for this Website are confidential and you must maintain confidentiality of such information.
In these Website Standard Terms And Conditions, “Your Content” shall mean any audio, video, text, images or other material you choose to display or submit on or through this Website. With respect to Your Content, by displaying it or submitting it, you grant Business Computing a non-exclusive, worldwide, irrevocable, royalty-free, sub licensable license to use, reproduce, adapt, publish, translate and distribute it in any and all media. An exception is made hereto with respect to information submitted through this website by our customers or prospects requesting information for purchasing or the support our software products and services. Such information will be used for purposes of installing, implementing, training and supporting of Microsoft Dynamics NAV e-Jewelry Software and it's related services only. We do not share, publish or distribute with anyone or anywhere, our customer's or prospect's personal and/or proprietary information.
Your Content must be your own and must not be infringing on any third party’s rights. Business Computing reserves the right to remove any of Your Content from this Website at any time, and for any reason, without notice.
This Website is provided “as is,” with all faults, and Business Computing makes no express or implied representations or warranties, of any kind related to this Website or the materials contained on this Website. Additionally, nothing contained on this Website shall be construed as providing consult or advice to you.
Limitation of liability
In no event shall Business Computing, nor any of its officers, directors and employees, be liable to you for anything arising out of or in any way connected with your use of this Website, whether such liability is under contract, tort or otherwise, and Business Computing, including its officers, directors and employees shall not be liable for any indirect, consequential or special liability arising out of or in any way related to your use of this Website.
You hereby indemnify to the fullest extent Business Computing from and against any and all liabilities, costs, demands, causes of action, damages and expenses (including reasonable attorney’s fees) arising out of or in any way related to your breach of any of the provisions of these Terms.
If any provision of these Terms is found to be unenforceable or invalid under any applicable law, such unenforceability or invalidity shall not render these Terms unenforceable or invalid as a whole, and such provisions shall be deleted without affecting the remaining provisions herein.
Variation of Terms
Business Computing is permitted to revise these Terms at any time as it sees fit, and by using this Website you are expected to review such Terms on a regular basis to ensure you understand all terms and conditions governing use of this Website.
Business Computing shall be permitted to assign, transfer, and subcontract its rights and/or obligations under these Terms without any notification or consent required. However, .you shall not be permitted to assign, transfer, or subcontract any of your rights and/or obligations under these Terms.
These Terms, including any legal notices and disclaimers contained on this Website, constitute the entire agreement between Business Computing and you in relation to your use of this Website, and supersede all prior agreements and understandings with respect to the same.
Governing Law & Jurisdiction
These Terms will be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the State of California, and you submit to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the state and federal courts located in California for the resolution of any disputes.
Terms & Conditions for Discounts and Promotions
- Discounts are offered by Microsoft and as such, Microsoft imposes deadlines which allows the promos to run for a limited time only, requiring that all discounts to be confirmed at the time of the order as they can expire at any time.
- Unless otherwise noted on the quote or an exception is made as it's customarily the case, e-Jewelry Component is sold separately and is usually not part of any Microsoft pricing or promotions as shown anywhere on this website. In the Cloud environment, pricing for Azure hosting and the e-Jewelry Component depend on data usage & number of licenses.
- Software price is usually separated from installation & set-up services such as the Implementation, Data Transfer, Training and Customization as these services are usually quoted separately but within the same quote document. Hosting fees apply to the subscription model. Check with your sales representative accordingly.
- The implementation & training for the complete Microsoft Dynamics™ NAV system is estimated at a ratio of 1:1 e.g. (software - $2,000: services - $2,000 = $4,000). This estimate is subject to change; up or down upon a more detailed review of the project requirements. Once that is completed, a final more accurate quote will then be issued.
- If purchasing a Trial Version which expires on a certain date, after which the software is ‘returned’ or automatically disabled, a refund will be issued. If the customer is keeping the software instead, the complete balance as quoted in the purchase will be invoiced and due on the last day of the trial version unless another arrangement is made at that time. At all times, whenever there is a separate arrangement/agreement to issue a refund for whatever reason, a 20% re-stocking fee will be assessed against all refunds.
Questions or Clarifications?: E-mail Us!