Request a Detailed Product Information Or...
*All fields must be completed with valid information | June 18, 2018 | 21:25 PDT
Request a Call Back Right Now!
*U. S. & Canada Only | June 18, 2018 | 21:25 PDT
Product Features & Specifications
- Integration includes but is not limited to:
- Customer Relationship Management (CRM) Integration
- Point of Sale Integration
- Mobile & Device Integration
- Payroll Integration
- Business Intelligence (BI) Integration
- Jet Reports Integration
- EDI Integration
- E-commerce Integration
- FedEx & UPS Integration
- RFID Integration
- Bar Coding & Label Printing Integration
- Product: Microsoft Dynamics NAV
- Type: Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP)
- Developer: Microsoft Corporation
- Stable Release: Version 11.0 (2018)
- Development Status: Active
- Platform: x64/x86
- License: MS-EULA
- Compliance: Compliant with IAS/IFRS
- Language: C/AL(Client/server App. Language), .NET as of NAV 2009
- OS: Windows Server 2008/12 (Application server), Win 7 & later (Clients)
- Architecture: Database & Application Servers, Client(s) User Interface
- Licensing Model: Perpetual (In-house) & Subscription (Cloud-Based)
Business automation is a complex matter that will affect your business operation for the next ten years. With all costs considered, including the amortized cost of your employee’s time over five years, an implementation project can cost from $15,000 to $2 million and up. Considering the size of the investment, it is amazing how many businesses never take the time to ensure they are making the right decision. Some businesses will always focus on cost no matter what. When comparing prices between ERP vendors, you must be certain to compare “apples with apples”. There are large gray areas in proposals that make direct comparisons difficult.
|1. Level of support provided by dealer:||Over 3,000 support partners worldwide, Support from any Microsoft certified technician||Yes||No|
|2. Developer's track record of performance:||With over 100,000 implementations worldwide (over 2 million users) in over 142 countries||Yes||No|
|3. Ability to fit business:||Highly customizable to fit specific needs, Access to "Source Code," an "open" database||Yes||No|
|4. Growth potential:||Endless possibilities to accommodate growing pains, Clear Road Map for future releases, upgrades||Yes||No|
|5. Competitive pricing and substantial R&D investment:||Microsoft invested over $1 billion in Microsoft Dynamics, Highest Return on Investment (ROI)||Yes||No|
|6. Quality of documentation:||Easy to use Microsoft technical documentation, Unlimited training materials & resources on-line||Yes||No|
|7. Functionality & seamless integration:||Built-in Financial Package, Role center for each employee, Help functionality, Office 365 Integration.||Yes||No|
|8. Ease of use:||Drill Down Menus, Analytics capability, Quick Search, Easily accessible icons on top, Role-Tailored.||Yes||No|
|9. Ease of implementation:||Simplified implementation methodology to get customer up & running on-premises or in the cloud.||Yes||No|
|10. Ability to work with existing hardware:||Eliminates the need to purchase new compatible hardware||Yes||No|
- Supported Operating System & Hardware Resources
- Windows 10 Pro, Enterprise, or Education (32-bit and 64-bit editions)
- Windows 8.1 Professional or Enterprise (32-bit and 64-bit editions)
- Windows Server 2016 Standard, Essentials, or Datacenter
- Windows Server 2012 R2 Standard or Essentials (64-bit edition)
- Hard disk space: 200 MB.
- Memory: 1 GB For Reports
- Microsoft Report Viewer 2015 to run reports that use RDLC report layouts
- SQL Server Report Builder 3.0 for Microsoft SQL Server 2014 or
- Microsoft SQL Server 2012 SP1
- Microsoft Word 2013 or later to edit the layouts Additional Software
- Microsoft .NET Framework 4.5.2. · Microsoft Report Viewer2015
- Why Purchase a Microsoft ERP System?
- Microsoft Dynamics ERP has offered proven solutions for customers like you for more than 25 years, delivering capabilities that fit the way you work-so you won't have to change the way you do business.
- Deploy on-premises, in the cloud, or in a hybrid approach-whatever makes the most sense for you.
- Integrate your vital line-of-business applications quickly and easily, and enjoy the freedom to choose among a wide range of third-party
software that runs on the Microsoft technology platform.
- Get more value out of the other Microsoft products you already use because Microsoft Dynamics ERP solutions work like and with them.
- Manage ERP cost predictability through cloud-based deployment options, user-based licensing, and by working with Microsoft partners who offer fixed-scope deployments and ongoing local service after the sale.
- Microsoft financial stability, clear technology vision, documented product roadmaps, deep global experience with companies of all sizes in a broad range of industries, and our strong post-sale support programs allow you to plan your own technology future with insight and confidence.
- Finally, we can also point with pride to thousands of real-life customers around the word who are turning their business vision into reality with help from Microsoft Dynamics ERP solutions.