I have said it many times that getting e-Jewelry Software was the best decision we ever made.Simon G., Owner
Call Me Now!
Request an immediate call back...
*U. S. & Canadian numbers only.
- Clean and Easy To Use Interface
- Radio Frequency Identification (RFID)
- Key Enterprise Resource Planning Features
- How Did We Do It
- How Does e-Jewelry Work
- A Complete ERP Solution
- The Power of Microsoft
- One Solution Is The Best Solution
- Technology That is Here to Stay
- Who Is Using e-Jewelry?
- Critical Comparison
Dig Deeper: e-Jewelry Software
- e-Jewelry: Product Detail
- e-Jewelry: NAV Product Overview
- e-Jewelry: Benefits & Features
- e-Jewelry: Sales Orders & Memos
- e-Jewelry: Inventory Control
- e-Jewelry: Electronic Data Interchange/E-Ship/Forecasting
- e-Jewelry: RFID Technology
- e-Jewelry: IPad/Tablet PC & Mobile Integration
- e-Jewelry: E-Commerce Options
- e-Jewelry: Implementation Plan
- e-Jewelry: NAV Enhancement Plan
- e-Jewelry: Hardware Requirements
- e-Jewelry: NAV Architecture
- e-Jewelry: Success Stories
- e-Jewelry: Our Clients
- e-Jewelry: How to Buy
Brochures & Resources
The Microsoft Advantage
Microsoft Dynamics ERP has offered proven solutions for customers like you for more than 25 years, delivering capabilities that fit the way you work-so you won't have to change the way you do business.
Microsoft solutions offer you flexible options to deploy on-premises, in the cloud, or in a hybrid approach-whatever makes the most sense for you. Your hands are no longer tied to whatever your IT vendor is pressuring you to do with your own software!
Integrate your vital line-of-business applications quickly and easily, and enjoy the freedom to choose among a wide range of third-party software that runs on the Microsoft technology platform.
Get more value out of the other Microsoft products you already use because Microsoft Dynamics ERP solutions work like and with them.
Manage ERP cost predictability through cloud-based deployment options, user-based licensing, and by working with Microsoft partners who offer fixed-scope deployments and ongoing local service after the sale.
Microsoft financial stability, clear technology vision, documented product roadmaps, deep global experience with companies of all sizes in a broad range of industries, and our strong post-sale support programs allow you to plan your own technology future with insight and confidence.
Finally, we can also point with pride to thousands of real-life customers around the word who are turning their business vision into reality with help from Microsoft Dynamics ERP solutions.