e-Jewelry Software from Microsoft Dynamics™ NAV
Built on the Microsoft Dynamics™ NAV Platform for Jewelry Manufacturers & Wholesalers.
Do Everything "Jewelry" From just ONE ERP Application!
Gain Greater Control. Increase Margins. Drive Growth.
e-Jewelry Software from Microsoft Dynamics™ NAV is an innovative jewelry business management solution directly focused on managing the complexities of the mid-market jewelry wholesalers, manufacturers and importers. Offering an advanced Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP solution, e-Jewelry Software is a complete inventory, order/memo processing, job tracking system providing real-time integration into financial reporting, analytics, human resources tasks and jewelry component in one centralized product.
With powerful manufacturing functionality, customer relations management, business intelligence, jewelry and diamond functionalities, e-Jewelry brings you the best commercial grade and a high performance client server technology, delivering a unique and compelling way to optimize revenue and increase competitiveness, while offering an unprecedented return on investment. When selecting the platform for this solution, we were determined and focused on finding the most powerful ERP system in the market. In the end, Microsoft truly delivered.
Using the unmatched and unprecedented technological and financial resources of Microsoft Corporation, Business Computing is dedicated to changing the way mid-size to large jewelry companies manage their operations, handle their IT infrastructure and helping them to focus more on their craft rather than their software issues. Microsoft Dynamics™ NAV delivers a highly customizable system and offers a depth and breadth of technological longevity unsurpassed by other small and large players.
Filling the gap in the mid-market ERP space, e-Jewelry Software delivers extensive jewelry focused functionality at a price and delivery model more closely aligned with an out-of-box solution. With extensive jewelry business management tools, analytics and operational controls designed with the help of jewelry business experts at an unprecedented price point, e-Jewelry Software is transforming the way jewelers think about ERP systems.
Using e-Jewelry, you will Increase Productivity, Focus On Growth, Improve Collaboration and Sharpen Your Competitive Edge. e-Jewelry Software is truly a revolution in ERP.
Microsoft Dynamics NAV Integrated DataBase
With Microsoft Dynamics ERP acting as it's most reliable platform, you can easily connect and integrate e-Jewelry Software with external data sources and applications, even if they're not built on Microsoft platforms, by using Web Services and the Microsoft .NET Framework. In addition to that, partners and customers can integrate their Microsoft Dynamics ERP solutions with optional third-party applications in the hosted environment. Please note that all these Add-Ons are purely optional.
e-Jewelry Specialized Features & Reports
A Summary of Jewelry Specific Functionality
Microsoft Dynamics™ NAV 2016
- Product: Microsoft Dynamics™ NAV 2016
- Type: Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP)
- Developer: Microsoft Corporation
- Stable release: Version 9.0 (2016)
- Development Status: Active
- Platform: x64/x86
- License: MS-EULA
- Compliance: Compliant with IAS/IFRS
- Users: Over 100K Companies., 2 Milion users
- Language: Multi-Language with 43 Global Localizations
- Programming Language: C/AL(Client/server Application Language), .NET as of NAV 2009
- Operating System: Windows Server 2008/12 (Application server), Win 7 & later (Clients)
- Architecture: 3 Tier: The Database Server, The Application Server, The Client(s) User Interface
- Utilities: NAV Based Software Products
- Licensing Model: Concurrent/Perpetual
- Licensing Features: Financial Management, Customer Relationship Management, Project Management, Configuration and Development, Supply Chain Management, Human Resource Management, Sprog, Manufacturing Solutions.
- Add-ons: e-Jewelry Vertical Add-on Software Certified® for Microsoft Dynamics™
Source: 2016 | Microsoft Corporation
Technology That is Here to Stay (Roadmap!)
When you buy a Microsoft product, you are actually buying a product that will be serving you for a long time to come. Unlike other fly by night software solutions, Dynamics NAV roadmap (See diagram below) clearly outlines the future of this platform as a bridge to technology that is here to stay. As a partner, Business Computing follows Microsoft's Statement of Direction for Microsoft Dynamics NAV. As Microsoft adds new features, e-Jewelry is also constantly being upgraded with new features that are passed on to all customers when they install the latest versions.